Thursday, February 25, 2010

WORDS



-Self is God to me


-Looking and realize when standing and sitting on the beach, how big GOD Almighty

-I will just get used to the things of quality in my life

-I am sure: God will surely bring hope and my goal ... I would have to meet all expectations and my ambition

-Mystery creates wonder and wonder is the basic human desire to understand (Neil Armstrong)

-No matter what we do / the best of what we do is we dedicate / intend to GOD Almighty

-Do not ever afraid of anything except to GOD Almighty, we are afraid because we are wrong, we are brave and they are because we are right and hold prisip and self-control

-How do I find peace and quiet spirit quickly and easily ???.... and berdzikirlah Remember to GOD Almighty

-There is no reason for us not to give thanks

-IN GOD WE TRUST

-Disaster was one; if the affected person is sad, then the disaster into two, namely one's own disaster and the second loss of the reward of disaster (disaster patient's)

-Rushing is from the devil

-How each disease there is no cure, and medications that sin is Istighfar

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Trends K N A Copyright © 2009
Fresh Girly Blogger Template Designed by Herro | Powered By Blogger